Certified Gluten-Free flour by the non-profit Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO), a program of the Gluten Intolerance Group
- Don’t make any substitutions.
- 1 cup of high-quality all-purpose gluten-free flour = 140 grams. So use weight
- Don’t double portions. Use only recipe proportions!
- Vigorously mix the dough.
- Use only high-quality flour. Gluten free flour order here!
“The *best* flour in this category!
No off-putting odors, no gumminess, no grit, no strange textures in the finished product. I’ve baked brownies, scones, pancakes, pie crust, quick breads and all were completely comparable to the ones I made with wheat flour.” (c)Gayle Moeller
“Use this flour for all of my all purpose flour recipes and baking. Works well when recipe calls for coating food with flour (chicken, beef stew, and more).” (c) Diana L Hicks
“I normally make my own blend of gluten-free flour but decided to give this a try as King Arthur has a great reputation with other products.”(c) psyco24
“It works – banana bread, cookies, as a thickening agent – very close to a real wheat flour. Love it!” (c) Katherine B. Amazon reviews
Order here gluten free flour for you perfect bake recipe!