Ingredients for gluten free waffles:
- 1½ cups (128 grams) oat flour*
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pinch of cinnamon, optional
- ¾ cup room temperature milk of choice (light coconut milk, nut milk, cow’s milk)
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil or 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Whisk together the dry ingredients in the mixing bowls.
In other bowl mix wet ingredients.
Blend wet and dry ingredients. After 10 minutes pour batter is ready to cook! Start cooking and enjoy the result!